Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Always Under Construction

I’m commenting on Mike Luong’s blog about Austin’s road construction because it definitely effects me everyday when I have to drive to school on Mopac. It always seems like there is some kind of construction project going on and it never ends. Mike also had a project by his house that he said took about four years to finish and that seems like a ridiculous amount of time. I agree that the city needs to speed up its progress on our roads and move on. These projects are never moving at a good pace and cause a lot more inconveniences than they should. I have been witness to several accidents because of people being confused about lanes and hitting other cars. The construction workers need to at least try to speed things up so that things can return to normal. The traffic in Austin is already bad enough for everyone we don’t need these things to go any slower. I really think the city needs to be more aware of the troubles it is causing its citizens and see if they can put more effort into getting them done.

No comments: